Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tariq's Triumphant Tuesday


I made new friends for example:  Markel,Adrian and David.
The solar system was very very cool
The teachers are very nice.
We play music box I enjoyed it a lot.
Alex De Echave
 
I have new friends for example... julen,Adrian...
I have been playing baseball with my new friends.
Today we made a volcano.
I like my new teachers Conor and Nick.
Gustavo Costa de Oliveira

 
 
In Txurruka I made new friends for example...Markel, Gustavo and Adrian.
Yesterday and today we did a presentation.
Yesterday we played the music box, I liked it.
In Txurruka the food is very good because we have macaroni.
Julen Guereñu Izar De La Fuente
 
In a night game, I was with my friend and suddenly one teacher scared us.
I like so much the volcano presentation.
The teachers are very very funny.
Emanuelly Possamai

 
 
I love the presentations because they are funny.
My teacher is the best.
I like my bedroom because my friends are in the bedroom.
Today we ate pasta, chicken and banana.
Uxue Ning Iturrate

 
Today we did a presentation, I liked it because it was funny.
The planet presentation was the best.
The free time is cool because we can do what we like.
The music box is cool.
Leire Morante

 
 
Yesterday we played a game called the music box it is about a box that you have to pass to each other and when the music stops you have to take a paper and do what it says.
Today my teacher was Tariq and is very good.
Irati Fernandez
 
 
 
I like my bedroom because I love my friends.
The music box is very funny because I like seeing people doing silly things.
I like the food because it is delicious.
Jennifer Pargaray
 
I have made new friends for example...Jenny, Alex and Xabi.
I did a new presentation about the volcano.
I have met some new teachers for example...Conor, Aida, Angie, Nick.
Adrian Casal

 
Today I did a presentation on the solar system we made a volcano.
I have made new friends.
I played the music box it was very funny.
Xabier Dominguez
 
I didn't like the music box because Angie said I must hug everyone and tell them that I love them.
I like the teachers because they are very nice.
I like my bedroom because we sleep in the same room as our friends.
Nahiara Barquero
 
I like my bedroom because I sleep with my friends.
I like making new friends because they are nice.
I like the teachers because they are very kind.
Patricia Cepeda
 
I have made a new friend called David he is very nice.
Today we had chicken, chips and banana.
We did a presentation on the volcano.
Jon Ander Arrospide
 
Today we did a presentation about the solar system, we presented the volcano, horoscopes, the theatre and the rotation of the planets.
Today at lunch we had chicken, pasta and banana it was very beautiful.
Today my is Conor is very nice and very funny.
Elena Iriondo
 
Yesterday we played a game called music box, we had to pass the box and pick the paper and do what the paper says.
We did a presentation about the human body with Nick.
We have made new friends, it is excellent at free time, we can speak and play with them, it is very cool.
Micaela Mayer
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment