Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Funday! Words from orio..... :)

Andoni Lafuente:

-Today the presenations are fantasticn and interesting.
-Nick my teacher is funny and fantastic.
-My friend are fantastic.
-Orio is fantastic.


MERYEM   ESSAHLI

-The  food  was   yummy.
-I have  met  new  friends  here.
-I like  my  bedroom  a lot.
-The  teacher  are  very  funny  and  my  teacher  was  conor.

 

Jose Miguel


Presentations. my group presentations of body.
Bedroom. The bedroom is beautiful and big.


Javier

The human body class is very good
Naoim is the best in the world

Inigo

Txuruka is a very good place. I ve got a lot of friends.
Today the name of my teacher is Fintan.

Amalur

Today the presentations were funny and interesting
Today in txurruka we play games and and we have lots of fun.

Mohamed

Today playing football :)
After the ice cream my brain is cold.
I like the food it s brilliant
I ´m playing with Genat the baseball

David

- Today in class I study the human body
- Today the presentation is good
- Tolday the food is good, the friends very good, and the bedrooms fantastic

Leyre



Today in class we learned about the human body
Today in the presentation Pines we are the winners!!!!! :)
We ate meatballs today for lunch







Markel

Today the presentation is fantastic
Conor teacher is funny
My friends is funny and fantastic

Andrada

Today in class we spoke about the human body
We did a presentation about the body and we do a lot of exercise
My teacher today was Naomi and she is very very funny

Sheila

Today in class we studied the body
We do a presentation for the body
The food is very nice, the children anre very funny and the bedrooms are very big.

Marco

Today in class I learned about the human body
Today in Nicks class we practice the presentation
The food is excellent

Manu

The food was very good
Today in class we prepared presentation
I m in a nice bedroom
All the days we change the monitors






3 comments:

  1. I can see with the children's write is so good, Marco I miss you & funny all you can

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani and Fabio, we are missing a lot of you. We hope you are enjoying well. Love, Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. naomi I found the shirtless photo of niall miss you

    ReplyDelete