Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday Walk


Aroa
Todayin clas we are learning about water cycle and recycling,an it was very borning.And last night we was playing the monitour hunt and we found to Angie,Conor,Tarik and Nick.

Jorge
Today my teachr was Fintan. We studied the water cycle in class.

Goizane
Today we lerned about the Water Cycle. On free time we write a song about Orio and Txurruka. Today we went on a trip to the beach.



Larisa
I Learn the water cycle today. we saw the lovely beach of Zauratz.Tonight we are  having pizza Ilike it alot. My team won a star today.

Zabiel
Naomi is  wonderful and perfect.
The mountains is very beautiful.

Jaione
We do presentation when we finish the class.
In the walk to Zarautz we saw a lot of beautiful things.



Fabio
The mountains is very beutiful.
The teachers are very good.

Daniel
In the water cycle the sun evaporates water.
The teachear ar very good and perfect.

Imanol
 The montain was very steep
 The teachers very good

 


Larraitz
Txurrakas friends and teachers are very good.
I see the sea and the stars very beautiful.

Rocio
Today I learn the water cycle. When I go to the mountain I see the beach. At break time I play tennis.

Alba
We learn the water cycle. We go for a walk and saw the beach.


Garat
The view was beautiful today in Zarautz. It was fun. There is a big beach.

Nerea
Today in class we learnt about recycling. I really enjoyed the walk to Zarautz. I like the food a lot but my mother´s is still better.

Nahia
The walk to Zarautz was fantastic. It has a big beach and the sea is beautiful.

Aitor
The walk to Zarautz was fun. It wasn´t boring because we were playing and singing. It was too short.


1 comment:

  1. We know you are enjoying it. Go on studying and practising your english! Adrian, kisses from ama,aita Asier Iratxe and Ivan. See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete