Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday in Txurruka

This Orios school is good and now I speak about a cake:
The cake looked very good before we cooked.
                 Oier mentxaka

I like dance.
The film is very good and wesaw ``The Simpsons Film´´
                    Mikel Yarza

In Orio the weather is very bad and we can´t go to the mountain because of it. The food in Orio is very delicious and on Tuesday we ate lots of pizza. Jaime Velasco.

Hello! I like the teachers and they are very good like me. They are Angie, Nick, Georgie, Corner, Fintan, Aida and Naomi. The food is not very good but it is edible. Uxue Anglada.

Naomi was out teacher today and we did lots in class. The film was the Simpsons. I eatched all of the film and I liked it a lot. Lara de la Parte, the most beautiful planet.

We can´t go to the mountain because the weather is very bad and it always rains. We did one competition with four teams. We are the Walnuts. Imanol Romeo.

The film was of the Simpsons and yes I did like it a lot.Homer put the pig in the lake and they go to the other town and then Alaska. They saw head Springfiel. The new Gran Canyon and they go to Springfield. They saved the town. Osane Egileor.

Today my teahcer was Naomi and we made a cake. The ingredients were eggs, flour, yoghurt, olive oil, sugar and yeast. It looked delicious. My favour ite is by One Direction. Peace out. Aaron Maza.

Today we studied the food pyramid. AT the top of the pyramid there is unhealthy food and on the bottom there is only healthy food. Healthy foods are pasta, rice, bread, cereals and muffins. Unhealthy foods are sweets, oils, chocolate and butter. Irati Amor.

I love the disco and tonight will be fun. My favourite disco is Gangnam STyle. I watched the film last night. It was the Simpsons and I liekd it a lot. It was about contamination in Springfieldcity lake. Arlet Aguayo.


I liked dancing and my favourite song to dance to is My Direction. We made the cake earlier and it is tasty. It has  eggs, lemon yoghurt, sugar, olive oil, yeast and butter. The food is also tasty here. Gaizka Lopez.

The Simpsons was the film last night and I liked it a lot. Homer and his family go to Alaska because Homer throws an object to the lake and asks for an exchange. I also love dancing on my own and with friends. Raquel Ibarra.

Angie was my teacher today and she guided me through life. I learned about the food pyramid. Bread, cereals and rice are at the bottom.  Eder Dominguez.

I liked making the cake and it included eggs, olive oil, flour, sugar and butter. I love olive oil with salad and the omelette was my favourite meal this week. Mikel Vicente.

At the top of the food pyramid there is chocolate and sweets. They are unhealthy food. My bedroom is very small but quite nice. I like to talk all night to my friends. Maialen.

I like dancing because it is good for you and your body. My favourite song is Coldplay´s Viva la Vida. Naomi was my techer todday ahd she taught me all there is to know about the food pyramid. Iñigo Setien.

The Simpsons was really really hilarious last night and I laughed a lot. I made a cake after I learned about the food pyramid in class. Markel Tajada.
My favourite song is Úp Gangman Style´. The film was of the Simpsons. Homer put the pig´s poo poo in the lake and they had to go to the other town in Alaska. They come back to Springfield and Homer saves the town. The cake looked delicious. Ane de la Parte.

4 comments:

  1. Gracias por los comentarios, asi nos enteramos de todo lo que haceis.......

    muchas madres no comentan pero os leen.........un abrazo y nos vemos esta tarde..........

    !aprovechad el dia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me lo he pasado muy bien con vosotros especialmente con los nuevos amigos y con los profesores.ESPERO QUE LAS DEMÁS PERSONAS COMO NOSOTROS LO PASEN IGUAL DE BIEN ¡¡¡¡ UN BESO

    Iratxe Castellano

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I´d like to thank the teachers, Aida and all the staff at Txurruka for all the work they have done with our students. It´s been a wonderful week. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Marta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete