Monday, September 17, 2012

1st day of camp

In class today we learned bout the organs,
The skin is the biggest organ. Angelina.

My fauvorite organ is the brain,
Becose its my principal organ,I love Brain because it makes me think. Elene.


The heart is protected by the ribs,the heart is my favourite organ because it is full of love. Ane.

The skeleton has 206 bones.The skeleton has got knee cap. te bodi has muscles and
the skeleton has got scapula. Naia and Uxue.

The skeleton protects the organs.It needs calcium.It has got shoulders.The skeleton has got a skull.   Ane

The skeleton has got elbow.The skeleton its very inportam to join the bones.The skeleton has got rips.The body has got spine. haizea



Today we study the organs in class. My favourite organ is the brain because it is better than the other organs and the skull protects them. Deiene.

My favourite organ is the lungs because it helps to breathe. We made mobiles of the lungs in class. Fintan was my teacher for the class. Azuha.

The organs are very important because they keep us alive. My favourite organs are lungs because we need them for sport and excercise. Ander.

The brain is my favourite organ because it´s very important for life. I liked learning the organs today because it was very interesting. The class was very nice. Garazi.




The presentations were funny because we sing the song about digestion. I was very nervous because I was singing in front of new people. I also love playing football. Oier.

The presentations were about exercises today. I did push ups which were about the deltoids and tricep muscles. It is very important for sports like rowing and tennis. Inhar

Iam having a great time on my first day. The classes are good because we only speak in English. It is a huge camp with lots of space. Lander.

I like it a lot here. The bedrooms are great because the beds are very soft and my friends are here with me. I will have five days without my mother and father. Orio is far but I am happy. Jon

The first day in camp was good but I don´t really like the bedrooms. They are very big but not like mine. The cooking is excellent here and we eat a lot here. Markel.

Today I did the giant skeleton presentation with Naomi. We all drew a huge skeleton before the presentation and we write all the bones and muscles. Rodrigo.

My group is Beech. I did the excercises for my presentations and I did 20 push ups with my friends. It was difficult but I´m strong. Ander.

The first day in camp was fantastic. The etacrs are hilarious and we play many games. There is a volleyball court and football pitch here as well. Xabi Orbe.





No comments:

Post a Comment