Thursday, September 27, 2012

Food, glorious food

 
 
Tonight is the disco.
I like dancing!!!
I love pop music
Ane
 
today is disco
i like disco
and it is very funny
kanza
 
I like dance.
the disco is in the fronton
I like music
olatz
 
 
 
 
the disco is beautifull
i like the disco music
i like the disco party !!!!!!!!!!!
Nerea
 
Gorgie was our teacher and
       I learnt about the food piramed and
healthy food.
Gorka
 
 
 
CAKE you need
                           3 eggs
                          1yoghurt
                          sugur
                          flour
                        and yeast i liked it was fun i am happy. and de cake is excellet
ANDER

Connor was my teacher. I liked learning about  all  different heathy food
Otman

Angie was my teacher and is very good! l liked liearning about the food pyramid
Aiman



Nick is my teacher and he is crazy and gud. I engoyed learning about healthy food and how to keep healthy.
Asier

the cake is ecstelent.
yor nedd 3 eggs...
I like the cake.
XANDRO

 
The Cake
                                               -The Cake is excelent.
                                               -You need: 3 eggs, 1 yoghurt, sugar, flour and yeast.
                                               -I like the cake.
                                                                IKER

CAKE
 
yoghurt  1    3 eggs  flour(2 yoghurt tub)
oil(3 yoghurt tub)
sugar(1 yoghurt tub)
yeast
Josu and kandi
 
 
 
 
today,liked learning abut how to keep healthy and eating good.
Enri
 
I love miusic
Today is disco
I am dance at the disco
marcia gomes jimenz
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment