Monday, September 24, 2012

Head and shoulders, knees and toes!

The human body 206 bones.
The human body has a lot of parts and some big bones.
Aya.

We learned the human body. My teacher was Georgie she is funy. It was great. I loved it.
Oier calleja



My presentation is digestion song. I like may teacher, she is called Georgie.
koldo

today is sunny and hot. Txurruka is funny and I´m going with my friends.
Aitor

My presentasion is lungs. I like the body. My favorite part is the leg.
Asier
 
 
We studied the human body. we made a giant skeleton it was great.
Ekaitz
 
 
Txurruka is a fantastic.  It is very big playgraund

txurruka is a very big. I like the food
Pablo javier



I leart  a lot of the human  body  today. The human body has  206  bones. A baby has 274.
 UXUE.
 
Today I learned about bones.The squelet has got 206 bones
Xabier Perez
 
 
My presentation was about digestion. We had to sing a song.
Galuha.
 
My presentation was the lungs. We had to speak loud so everyone could hear us.
Ikram
 
 
I did exercises for the muscles. There is four groups of trees. walnut, pine, oak and beech. Beech was the winner. 
 Habiba
 

The teachers are conor, naomi, geogie, angie, nick and fintan. They speak English all the time.
Mary

The bedrooms is big. I sleep with my friends and it is great.
Alba

I love the food in Txurruka. We had ice cream for lunch. It was chocolate. It was great.
eneko



No comments:

Post a Comment