Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Solar System Day!!








Enara
 I like all the presentations, when the presentations finish we clap to give the points. All give a 10.

Naiara


 I don´t like the solar system! We do a difficult photocopies.

Irune


 I learned about the planets, my favourites are Mercury and Earth. Mercury is my planet in the horoscope.

Ane Tercero


- My favourite planet is Jupiter. The planet of life is Earth.

Aiora


- I learned the planets information. My favourite planet is Earth because there is life. Pluto is not a planet!!

Iker
I like Txurruka, it´s very funny. I like the bedroom and I´m happy to be with my friends.


Ane Omagogeaskoa


I like Txurruka because we do a lot of games. The food is very good, my favourite is chips!!





Nerea
I like the Txurruka English camp. My favourite food is chips!!

Markel

I do a presentation about the muscles of the body. Agroup has got a presentation about a Volcano. I really liked it!!

Unai

I like the planets! I liked the Volcano but I don´t like Horoscope and space.

Oier Leonardo

The solar system is nice, the planets, the stars... It´s fantastic!!I learned that Mercury is the closest to the sun.

Aitzol G.

I liked the music box, me best thing was when they have to pass the paper with their mouth. I would like to play the game again.

Nicole

 My favourite song is On the floor by Jennifer Lopez. I like the music box but the game is very scary.

Eukeni

The volcano is very difficult but I like the volcanoes. I don´t like the magic future!

Julen del Olmo

I like Txurruka because I like the bedrooms and I´m happy to be here with my friends.








Unai
Today I learnt the name of the planets, and I learned the size and the colours of the plantes. My favourite is neptune.
Miren

I like the music box. The game of the mouth and the paper. It was funny to watch other people. When the music box passed from me I am scared.

Ane


 I learned that Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune are the gas giants in the solar system.

Rafael


 I like passing the music box, I like passing the paper and hearing my favourite songs



























No comments:

Post a Comment