Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Water Wednesday!


Today I learn the stages of the water cycle and it goes like this Evaporation-Condensation-Transportation and Precipitation. Thank you. Gorka. A.

In Txurruka we are sleep with a friends in the bedrooms. We go to English class in the morning. At night we play games with friends. Irati.

The Monitor Hunt was very funny. We look for clues and they were about the planets. We finshe tachers after. I liked this game. Aoinara.

Tod we go for atrip to the mountain. It was beautiful and e were running with the teachers after. I love the sea from this trip. Ander.





Today we went to the mountain for a walk. I saw the sea and the I also saw the planes mobiles. I like some days. Julen.

Today I saw the beautiful beach on the trip. We played and I saw the plane in the sky. I loved the view there. I liked to finish the btrip because we were very thirsty. Liher.

Today I have gone near to Zarautz and there, we sit down in the field and we look at the sea. We see most of Getaria and it was lovely and the beach of Zarautz. Pello.

Today I learned about precipitation and the water cycle. There are three types of precipitation: rain, snow and hail. It was more or less okay!  Jose Alex.



The monitor hunt was very funny. It had lots of laughs. We pass in the camp and at night we don´t see anything and some poplwas scared of darkness. Maider.

The monitor hunt clues are difficult and the camp was scary at night. In the ga my team was ´Pines´. Nick and Fintan were hidden very well. I liked it. Naiara.

The Monitor Hunt is hilarious and also ery difficult at night. It had clues which was about the solar syste ad the planets. Malen.



Today we have gone to a ied near the beach of Zarautz. There we speak and play lots of games with the monitors. We see lots of views Natxo.

Today we did the water cycle and we learned a song and it goes like this: evaporation, condensation, precipitation all the time, this is called the water cycle and it happens all the time!! Alex and Lander.

We see the planes in the trip but I don´t like the slope to the mountain. It was hot. The view was great. Mikel Zabala.

In Txurruka it is all good. I like playing with my friends every day and at night. I also have English class every morning before the games. Iraia.



The food is really excellent here. I like it a lot. The bedrooms are good and I sleep with my friends all the time. Alize.


The trip was beautiful and I love walk near the sea during it. There was lots of grasshoppers near the sea and we played games on the grass as well. Markel Goitia.

No comments:

Post a Comment