Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 2 - Another crazy day in Orio






The music box was good. My favourite paper is the bottle of water.
Maddi Gabilondo


Jupiter is the biggest planet in the solar system. My favourite planet is Jupiter it is very good.
Martin Garcia


The music box is amazing. I have made new friends Aya, Juan and Jas.
Gaizka Bierge Etxezarreta


The music box was fun. I also liked playing football.
Elhaj Belmakrout

 
 
 
My favourite planet is Mars because it is red. I learnt that the biggest planet is Jupiter.
Oier Amestoy
 
 
Pluto is very small and not a planet anymore. Venus is my favourite because of the colour.
Aitor Apilanez
 
 
My presentation is the solar system. The music box is ok.
Oier Fernandez De Retana
 
 
 
 
 
Jupiter is the biggest planet in the solar system.. Pluto is the smallest planet in the solar system. Adrian Alonso
 
 
There are eight planets in the solar system. My favourite planet is Mars because it is red.
Juan Manuel



I thought the presentations were bad. I like volcano. Is very beautiful.
Yusra Frifeche




Georgie taught the planet names. The presentation is easy.
Aroa Torres & Madija Ejaz


Naomi taught us the horoscope. My horoscope sign is pisces.
Alazne Roncal


The biggest planet in the solar system is Jupiter. My favourite is Mars.
Julen Villarreal


Today Naomi was teaching our class. My horoscope sign is aquarius.
Ixone Gil













No comments:

Post a Comment