Monday, October 1, 2012

MAD MONDAY

 
Today i met new friends there names are :zaida,ane,zuriñe,mada,maria.
They come from Berriz.    Ane
 
today in my lesson we learn about the lungs.today i met a lot of friends of berriz. Zorione
 
today we learn about the human body.I don`t like this lesson, it was very dificol.Our teacher it was Conor, he is from Irland    naroa
 
the teaches are very funny.My class name is walnuts and my teacher was Fintan.    ainhoa
 
  
 
 

 
the one teacher is Nick
the food is veri very delicious.     Diego
 
My teachers are georgie and finten. finten is funy bat georgie too.     Andu
 
My new friends name are Zorione , ainhoa ,ane and naroa
My friends I dont like football.    Naroa
 
I have lots of new friends. Mi new friends are very funny.     eukene

My presentation is: diferent exercise.      Aiert
 
My presentation is:sing a song is about esquelet.Ander
 
in the dining room i eat with my friends.
my friend  and i play basketball.   garoa
 
My presentation the esquelet.   Alberto


Today we learned about the human body.
My favourite bone is the femur.      aitana
 
I sleep with my friends in Txurruka and play Txurruka.     unai

My teacher is Nick.my friend is Amets.     luis gabriel.
 
My teacher is Angie.my friends is luis.      amets
 
We sang a song about the digestive system.    Sheli
 
we sang in the fronton.all our friends watched.   maria
 


No comments:

Post a Comment