Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Blogtastic Tuesday!



Capture the flag was very good I was in the red team and we won.
I don`t like the solar sistem game, my team lost and my group get 3 points.
My presentaion was the horoscopers I don´t like it my teacher was Naomi.
Jon Garrido
 
 
I really liked capture the flag. Iwas in the red team and we win! I didn´t like music box because Conor was all time shouting. But the music was very good! I don´t have a lots of new friends. Only five, Dani, Santi, Asier, and Iker. I didn´t like Solar System games. Was boring. My group do very well the Solar System presentation. We was the planets, and Ander and me was the the sun.
Jon Munduate
 
 
In the game music box the song was gangnam style. In the game of the solar system I am Pluto.
Iraitz Velasco

 
 




 

I was on the red team. The game was very good my group were winners in the solar sistem game
I like solar sistem. Iratz and Asier is my new friend. My friend is 11 years old. My friend like football. My friend is nice.
Xabier Vivas
 
 
My new friend is Diana. Solar system presentation is good, my horoscope sign is Capricorn.
Alba Angulo
 
 
My group were the winners in the solar system games. We got 12 points. I like solar system games. My presentation is volcano. I like the presentation. My teacher is Conor.
Amets Gil





In the game music box was the song Gangnam Style. In the game of the solar system I am Uranus.
Ibai Montejo
 
 

My new friend is Asier, he is funny and his favourite sport is football. In capture the flag my group is the red colour.
Eneko Sainz Del Burgo
 
 
In capture the flag my team is the yellow team. I like the solar system games.
Haizea Redondo
 
 
 

 
 
My group are losers, solar system games are funny. My presentation is "the solar system". The presentations are good.
Ander Rodriguez
 
 
Solar system games I like it a lot. Solar system presentation is good, my horoscope sign is Leo.
Daiana Valdes
 
 
My new friends are Diana and Maialen. I like my solar system presentation.
Elena Martinez
 
 
 
 
 
 
In capture the flag my group is yellow the game was good. My presentation is the solar system I was the letter "E".
Ibai Olaizola
 
 
My new friends are Xabi, Dani, Iker, Ander, Inaki. They are 11 years old and they like football. My new friends are very naughty. My presentation was excellent but I didn´t like my face paint. My teacher is Nick and is very good. I was the teacher for the bingo game.
Iratz Lizarraga
 
 
My team is red and I like the game. We won!! The music box songs are very famous. My new friend is Iker. I like my new friend because is very nice. He is 11 years old and his favourite sport is football.
Josu Etxeberria
 



 
 
I have a lot of new friends Jose, Ander, Ibai and Asier. My teacher is Conor, I make the volcano and I like it.
Oihan Aranguiz
 
 
My new friend is Xabi, he is 11 and he likes football. My presentation was the solar system. My planet was Uranus and my teacher was Georgie. The presentation was very good.
Iraitz Muguruza
 
 
My new friend is Diana. Solar system presentation is the planets. I was the planet Mars and I had red face paint.
Iria Flores
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment