Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Terrestrial Tuesday

The food in Txurruka is deliciuos.
The bedrooms in Txurruka are excellent.
by:MARTXEL
 
The food in Txurruka is very good.
My favourite plate is Pasta.
The bedrooms here are very beautiful.
I sleep top bunk.
BY JORGE
 
We studied the human body and the solar sistem.
my teacher is Georgie and Fintan and is very happy.
BY : PAULA
 
We studied the planets:Venus,Saturno...
I love the food.
I good my presentation was horoscopes
by: DIAKHALAYE
 
 
 
Today has got pizza . My presentation was the volcano and the skeleton.
By :ERIKA
 
the txurruka bedrum is veri good.
today diner soup and pizza is beutiful.
by:JOKIN
 
We teacher was Nik we studied the planets
and i like the music box because funny.
BY:NEREA
 
The bunk beds in Txurruka are comfortable.
I have new friends.
by: AIMAR
 
 
 
In the music box, my favourite was the smelly sock.
My new friends are very funny.
by: IVAN
 
Today we played cosmic chaos. We had to race in a team. The music box is funny my favourite macarena.
by ANDER R
 
The bedrooms in Txurruka are nice. My friends are excellent.
by: IAN
 
The music box is funny. Capture the flag is great!
By: MADDI
 
 
 
The food is delicious. Today there is pizza. The bunk beds are comfortable.
By: ENAITZ
 
The music box is funny. The bedrooms and my friends are beautiful.
By: YURI
 
My favourite time is in the morning. The food is very good.
By: EIDER B
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment