Wednesday, October 3, 2012

THE WONDERFUL WATER WALK

 
 
On yesterday we play monitor hunt.
I like finding the teachers.
Izan Arcos Martin
 
I like monitor hunter because I go with my friend
In monitor hunter we have to find the monitor because
they was hiding.
Javier Castro
 
I like monitor hunter because i was afraid,it is very very dificult.
Jon Guisasola.
 
 

 
 
Yesterday we played Monitor hunt. The play was very easy, because,
 my group was first.
Ander Gamez
 
Wednesday in the class is water cycle . monday is presenteision
We learnt about the body.
Nerea Martin
 
In the afternoon we go to the mountain.
I made a lot of friends from Berriz.
Onintza Elizburu
 
 




On yesterday we play monitor hunter after diner.
Monitors were hiding and game was scary.
Ion zubiria

Yesterday we played monitors hunt.The play was very easy,
Because the monitourn hid not very good.
Mikel Mañeru
 
 






we are going to the mountain and look at the beach of zarautz.
I liked to speak with friend and dance.
Maria g, ane ,aida.

Monday in the class and today is  
wednesday, i will like to dance in the disco .
monday i was very very hapi.
 my presentation is:
skeleton , too .
Ane . g. 

 

Wednesday in the class we learnt abaut the woter cicle.
We learnt evaporetion condensation precipiteicon.
Paula Lopez

Today we had green beans, tuna + banana for dessend.
It was lavely.
Judith Valero
 
 
 
 
I  have met  a lot of new friend , they are called Alaitz ,
nerea and judith .
They are from elgoibar
Maitane ot

The food here is luuely. i have met a lot of new
friend.
Jagoba manchado
 
 
 
yesterday we played monitor hunt
it was fun. My grup is walnut .We had
to find our monitors .The food is loovely.
It is very funy
saul roman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment