Monday, October 29, 2012

Motxo Monday


Today my teacher is Angie and she is very very nice. Today we study the human body and it was very
interesting.
NAROA ARRONIZ

Today in class we lernt about the human body. I like to play in basketball. 
                                               IXIAR SAAVEDRA

Today,at the morning,we did four groups.My group was Beeches and my teacher was Fintan.Today ,at the dinner,the food was good and the bedrooms were fantastic.
                                              NAIA LOPEZ


I like tennis.I study skeleton . I like ice cream .
                                                                INIGO IMAZ

Today we do the presentations of the lungs.I like the food of Txurruka, is very good.
                                                           JOSU SARRIEGI

I like ice cream,chocolate. I like Naomi computer, it is red.
                                                           JAKES LASA

I like play tennis ,basketball and play with my friend. I like ice cream.
                                             ARITZ APAOLAZA



Today we studied the Human Body.I like a best the bedrooms.
                                      EGOITZ URTEAGA

I like play rugby. 
Today I learnt abaut the bunes and organs.
Fintan was my teacher today. He is from Irland.
  XABIER BEREZIARTU







I love the food here
My teacher today was Conor
AINHOA CUARADO 

My teacher today was Conor
We did a presentation on the song about digestion system.
MAIDER MUNDUATE


Today in class we learnt about the skeleton.  
The bedrooms are very beautiful
ITSASNE PEREZ


Today, we did one presentation of skeleton and we won a star.
The bedrooms are clean and we have a big wardrobe for us.
HAIZEA SALABERRIA


Today I played a game called txurruka.
Today we have studied the human body.
                                              ANDER NAZABAL

We did the presentation,and we do exercises.
I like to play football in txurrukas football camp.
LANDER CUELLAR









No comments:

Post a Comment