Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WACKY WEDNESDAY

 
 
Yesterday looking the monitors, it was good. My friends name is Julen, Oier, Diakhalaye and Enaitz.
Bertol Etxabe Elezgaray
 
The monitor hunt is very beautiful. The water cycle music is very exciting.
Aitor Sanchez
 
The water cycle with Georgie as my teacher. The trip is very fantastic.
Iker Elices
 
 


 
In the mountain watch the Getaria mouse. In Orio I have new friends.
Ion Nogales
 
Monitor Hunt last night was very good. Today water cycle with Naomi.
Julen Madinabeitia
 
Play a monitor hunt last night it was fun to find the teachers. We played today at the mountain in Zarautz.
Imanol Arruti




 
 
Today, in class, we learnt the water cycle. It was good! In the mountain we saw the sea and the beach.
Danel Garcia
 
Monitor hunt last night you find the teacher. Today I was in the mountains with new friends.
Beñat Hoyos
 
Last night we played monitor hunt. We hunted Georgie, Aida, Angie, Conor and "Messi". I made new friends in Txurruka.
Ane Arruti

 
I learnt a lot about the water cycle. We went to the mountain of Zarautz.
Ibai Azpiroz
 
The water cycle we make a song. We saw a mouse mountain.
Ivan Salcedo
 
The monitor is the beautiful. Sleeping is very, very good.
Eider Casatorre

 
We played volleyball with the teachers. It is difficult speak the English.
Laura Vatenti
 
The monitors are very cool. The food is very good I like it all.
Shania Negreira
 
Is very, very good food, the best is Pizza. I miss my family a lot.
Nahia Casatorre

 
Last night we played the monitor hunt game. At half past three I went to the mountain of Zarautz.
Eider Orgaz
 
Today we learnt the water cycle song and recycling. I have lots of new friends.
Noah Berrocal
 
In the monitor hunt game we found Naomi and Aida. The water cycle was very interesting.
Alaitz Barrutia
 
The trip was very good. The food is okay.
Nekane Otxoa

No comments:

Post a Comment