Monday, October 15, 2012

Metatarsal Monday

 
I have met alot of new friends.
My teacher today was called Fintan his from Ireland.
Andoni
 
The place is good.you can play to bascket ball.
The bedroom is for sleeping.       laura gil
 
The bedrooms are good,ther are activities football table tennis i like table tennis more.
The place is good for playing.     Jeanette
 
today we had meat balls to eat,they were very good,they were many activities:football,table-tennis,basket-ball...the place is very cold     .kiera

 
The food is very good.The bedrooms is for sleep.Today the activitis are football,basket-ball,volleyball...        nerea
 
today activitites are football,table and tennis.the bedrooms is a sleep.the food is very good.    uxue m
 
my new friends is melissa she is very pretty they like justin biber.     ariane
 
My newfriend is Melisa. She is very pretty. They like Justin Biber.      ane
 

 
My new friend is Laura.
She likes to play basketball.She is very pretty.      Oihana
 
my teacher today was Fintan he is from Ireland.
He is good fun and makes me nervous.    Eneko.
 
I leam the skeleton.
the skeleton has 206 bones.
the skeleton has my lenguage is spanish.     Ander
 
I  learnt the skeleton today
it was very interesting
the smallest bone is in the ear.     kay
 

I learnt a song abaut digestion
I learnt the digestion process.       Iñaki Azuaga
 
I learnt abaut the human body.
muy present ation war the digestion nong.
it war very difficult.      Joseba
 
My teacher was georgie
she is from england
Georgie go to Orio.    eneko chacon
 
 

 
My teacher was conor.
he is from ireland.
he likes rugby and football.      jonander casteleiro
 
Conor was my teacher today.his from dublin.he plays football with us.     Oier
 


No comments:

Post a Comment