Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Manic Monday


 
I like my prensentation because its all the groups i took part.
     PERU
I like football because everybody plays.
 JAIME
I have made new friends today and i liked txurruka.
 NAIARA
Today we did the presentation and i liked, because evry bady took part.
IRENE L
 
 
 
Today whe did presentation. I presentation evry body. I liked paint, bekause is very beautiful. ARIANE A.
I play basketbool,footboll and txurruka very beautiful.
LEIRE
Today we did a presentation of the human body and the group pine.I like the presentation.
MARIA.L.
I like the food because meatballs and orange. tomorrow i would like pizza and chips.
KOLDO
 
  
Today we did the human body presntation.I like txurruka.
     IBAI
I like my class and speaking english in project.
I have made alot of new friends. aitor sanjeronimo
The human body has 206 bones and lots of organs.
AXIER
i like my class it is big.I have made new friends and play basketball and tennis with them.
      Daniela
 
 
Conor is my teacher i like him because he is good.
Manex
Comor is my teacher .I learnt about the human body and we learnt about digestion.
oier
I like my class is big.I have made new friends and play basketball and football with them.I like txurruka. 
arene
My teacher is Nick We learnt about the muscles and i enjoyed my presentation.
  julen
I like my class it is big.I have made alot of new friends and we play basketball.I like txurruka.
   miren
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment