Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thrilling Thursday

 
I think that our cake is going to bevery good and we are going to do well and its going to be nice. We watched gru yesterday it was great because we went with our pijamas and we sited on blankets.
Sandy Diez
 
In the disco i want to dance: international love and boys will be boys. In the food contest beechs wins! We are the best!
Ugutz Torre
 
The food contest was very well but it was so easy.
Yesterday we watch "Despicable Me"(a film) it was good.
Alex Perez

 
 
In the food contest I tasted peach, i was wrong and got 0 points. My new friends are Tiago and Jon.
Andoni Barcina
 
The film is despicable me. I like it a lot. I tasted banana and I got 2 points.
Ander Goikoetxia
 
My favourite song is "Call Me Maybe". We do a cake and it was funny.
Maialen Aresti
 

 
My new friend is called Benat. I love disco and I love music.
Tiago Santana
 
My new friend is called Tiago and he likes to play football. To make the cake you need eggs and oil.
Benat Rodriguez
 
The film is despicable me. I like it a lot. My new friends are Javier, Tiago and Asier.
Asier Fernandez

 
My new friends are Miren and Irati. My favourite food is Pizza.
Iraia Astorkiza
 
My new friend is Gaizka. The film was called Despicable Me it was very good.
Eneko Garcia
 

 
My new friend is Tiago
Jose Ignacio Perez
 
My new friend is Maialen. Food contest was funny, people eat horrible things.
Miren Astudillo

The film was called Despicable Me. My new friend is Maialen we will dance at the disco.
Irati Ormaetxea


No comments:

Post a Comment