Monday, October 22, 2012

MARVELLOUS MONDAY

 
I like every the presentation, becaose they are very nice.
There was a bit of everything: music, espeaking...
BEÑAT SENAR
 
I do the human body.I did not like the presentation.
IRAIDE
 
The winer of the presentation is a group Pine.
We make a truly exotic presentation!
ASIER LASA
 
My teacher was Georgie.We sang a song about food digestion.
IKER TUBIA
 
 

 
I did the human body today.I like the food here its tasty.
Sadaf
 
The food is good we had pasta.I like my bedroom it is big.
INDRANI
 
The human body has 206 bones.My teacher was Naomi.
Erlantz
 
Babies have 274 bones when born.My presentation was the lungs with Fintan my teacher.
Asier Ramos
 
My teacher today was Angie we did the exercises.I did ten sit ups.
Igor Uriel

 
I like playing with my friends.I also like the food here and bedrooms.
Alaitz avila
 
Today i did the human body.We learnt about the bones and muscles.
ELORRI RAMIREZ
 
The food is good.I like the bedrooms.I am really happy here with my friends.
PAULA RUIZ
 
I like my friends and bedrooms.The food is very good.
IRANTZU
 
 

 
Today we did the organs and bones.My favourite sport is pelota.
JOSEBA
 
I like my new friends and the food.Sergio is my new friend.
DIEGO
 
Diego is my new friend.we play football together.
SERGIO
 
Elorri is my new friend.I like the food here and the bedrooms.
OIHANE
 
 
 

 
Today we did the human body.Our presentation was the lungs i liked it alot.
SANTI
 
The organs are heart lungs kidneys brain and skin is the biggest.
IÑAKI


No comments:

Post a Comment