Thursday, October 4, 2012

Disco Fever

 
 
My favourite teacher is Nick because is very very nice. I love David Guetta because is a very good DJ.
Ibon Alonso
 
I love te voy a esperar because is very very cool. My favourite teacher is Angie.Because is very attractive very very attractive.
Paul Larios
 
Nick is my favourite teacher because is very very nice. I have a new friend is Julen, he is cool.
Asier Garaialde
 
Noemi and Ander are my new friends. My favourite teacher is Nick and Georgie.
Alain Guardado
 
I have a new friend called Aida she is 10 years old and she likes talking with friends. My favourite activity is food tasting and make a cake.
Zaida Ponsa
 
We tasted food and we made a cake. I have new friend called Ane, she is 11 and she likes ice cream.
Madalen Azpitarte
 
I have a new friend called Ane she is 10 and she like volley boll. I love David guetta.
Iselin Polanco
 
The best topic was the water cycle. At the disco I would like ska p.
Ander Nogales
 
My favourite teachers are Georgie and Fintan they are cool. I have a new friend Ainhoa she is 11 she likes cross country running.
Ane Legarreta
 
I love "international love". My new friend is Julen and he likes football.
Ander Garcia
 
I have a new friend called Aitana, she is 11 and she likes pizza. I love all music because all with rhythm.
Zuriñe Baglietto
We tasted food and did a treasure hunt. I have a new friend called Zorione, she is 10 and she likes basketball.
Dayanna Michell
My favourite teacher is Nick because is the best and my favourite music is wopan gangan style.
Ionut Tudor
I love duty love because very beautiful. I made a new friend called Maria M.
Yaiza Conde
I have a new friend called Maria. I love mi velero because very beautiful.
Alaitz Urtubia
My favourite activitie is running and swimming. My favourite teacher is Angie and Georgie because they are kind.
Karelys Brigytte.
I have made two new friends they are called Julen and Eneko.
My favourite teachers are Nick and Conor
Josu Alvarez
I love Samer paradaise because is de best song. My favourite teacher is Nick because is very nice.
Julen Roman
 Zuriñe
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment