Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wandering Wednesday



 
Today i learnt about the water cycle.
Last night we played a game called monitor hunt.      XIKER
 
Today we went on a trip to the mountain and we enjoyed it alot.I like staying here in Txurruka.      EIDER
 
Today my teacher was Fintan he is from Ireland.I like the food here in Orio.    Aiert
 
Today i saw mountains and animals.I studied the water cycle it was very good.    ALEX  C
 
I like the food here we had tuna today.Beech won the game last night of monitor hunt.      ENEKO M

 
My teacher today was Naomi.Today we went on a trip to Zauratz it was lovely.    ITSASO
 
I found fintan last night in the monitor hunt.My group today won the star.      EKEL
 
I found 4 teachers last night it was a very enjoyable game.I play with my friends here.   LAURA
 
I think the food is good here i like it alot.I learnt about Evaporation Condensation Precipitation.
I found Nick Georgie and Naomi.I like it here alot. IMANOL AND IÑAKI
 
 
Today i went on a trip to Zarautz.My teacher today was Fintan he is the best.   EVELYN
 

 
I see alot of animals and mountains today in Zarautz.I dont like the food here that much.
.    XABI G
 
My teacher today was Nick.We study the water cycle today.    HASIER
 
I saw cars and mountains on my trip.My teacher was Georgie.    ADEI
 
The trip was very nice today we went to Zarautz.My bedroom is very big.   JON O
 
Beech won today we are the best.I play football in my free time.    IKER  E
 
My group is Oak and i am having lots of fun here.I like the food here very much.   ALEX M
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Goodnight, next friday our pelotari doesn`t have a match, so you can play and walk all as you want and finish tired... See you!!!

    Your family (Arezki, Amagoia, Aitor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Igor!
    How are you?we are celebrating Elisabeth's birthday in Ormaiztegi.we hope you are enjoying and we wish you would write us back.we want to see you in a photo.
    See you soon,your family,Miguel,Yoana and Maialen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Naia Beiztegi!!
    We are having lunch in Zerain. We are everyday looking for you in the photos and comments and... finaly we could see you!!!
    (Ane, Karmele, Javi, Itxaro, Garbiñe and your gran parents)

    ReplyDelete