Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Solar System Tuesday!



my favorite planet is pluto because it is very small. Venus is very pretty.

kevin

My favorite planet is Mercury because it is very nice. In the solar system are eight planets.

Jon

My favorite planet is Saturn because it has the rings. The Sun is the centre the solar sistem.

Oier

The mars is the red planet. Pluto not is planet.

Gaizka

Today the walnuts do a volcano and they win the presentation. In the presentation the volcano exploded and was very funny.

Alaitz

Pluto is my favourite planet because is the smallest. The mars is red planet.

Unai

My favorite planet is pluto.The red planet is mars.

Eneko



I like the bedrooms and I love play in hula hoop at break time.

Maider

Today we play hula hoop. Yesterday we came to Txurruka!!!

Nerea

On Tuesday the oaks do the presentation about the planets. On Monday the pines do for the presentation a song.

Nahia

My favourite in the solar system is the sun. It is a star and is very big.

Raul

Georgie was my teacher and we study the horoscopes. I am a Libra.

Meliza

The music box is very big and square. It has a hole inside.

Laura

We learn the solar system for the presentation. We are four in the presentation.

Paula Oregi

Today at breakfast we had milk, orange juice, croissant and cereals. We eat rice with tomatoes and lettuce with chicken breast. We play with friends.

Noemi

Today the prsentations were good. The Walnuts did the volcano and there was the horoscopes. The volcano presentation was fantastic.

Miriam

Pluto is my favourite because it is small but it is not a planet. The sun is very hot and jupiter is the biggest.

Meliza

The musicbox is big and red and it was hilarious to play. It was very very easy with lots of music.

Maria

The musicbox was great fun and had paper inside. It is square and we all liked it.

Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment