Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tasty Thursday


I like the disco, I like dancing with my friends. My favorite song is gangan style, and I don`t like songs from opera. The disco is good, and I like it.
MARIA IMAZ GALPARSORO

Today my teacher is Naomi, and is bery good teacher. We study the food, the (food-piramide).
LEIRE PERLINES APALATEGI
 
I like One Direction, it's beautifull, my favourite song is: Gangman Style. I brilly love POP but I love RAP to.
ANDER GALPARSORO MAIZ
 
My teacher today was naomi. Here was a lur at tallers. I learnel that pasta, bread, and cereals are at the butter at the foot pyramide
ALVARO OCHOA PINEDO
 
 
Today my teacher was Naomi. I liked her in class. We studied the food. I liked becouse them we did a cake.
IKER ARGANDA DIAZ DE MENDIBIL
my teacher was Nick. I liked him. Today I studied the food pyramid a cooked a cake in the kitchen . I did like it.
BEÑAT EPELDE ZURIMENDI
My teacher is Gorgie. Todais i study pyramid.
IGARAITZ URRUTIA MENENDEZ
Today we learn abaut the fod. In the afternoon we made a cake.
In the night we have a disco and we dance
ARGI ONAINDIA

 
Today go to the class. We made Pyramid and play the games. We had game with flour and pick up the sweets. I enjoy! OLATZ SERRANO TAPIA
 
Today at night we go to the disco. We´re dancing with music. In the class we are study the food pyramid. MAIDER GUERRERO
 
 
Like dancing and my favourite music is Rihana. We go to the disco at nine o´clock. We study the food pyramid in class today and it was fun. Jaione.
 
 
We watchedhe film last night. favourite charcater was the little yellow alien. The villain took the moon and it was funny. Alba.
 
I liked the film a lot because it was very funny and I could not stop laughing. The start was bad because the villain try to take the moon and the end was good. Eneritz.
 
Despicable Me was the name of the film last night. I liked the little yellow aliens because their language their lanaguage was hilarious. The dog was also very funny. Xabier.
 
I love dancing to Pitbull and I will tonight. I like rock and roll and Macarena but I hate the music of Shakira. Ander.
 
I have 6 teachers in Orio and my class has got 18 students with me. Today we made the cake together and we played in the afternon before it. Fatima.
 
Today I learned about the food pyrmaid with my class and where all the vegetables and fruits. We made the cake after it in the afternoon. Sara.
 
 
Today my teacher was Georgiee and I think sh´is very good. We study the food pyramid today in class with her and it was good. Ander.
 
The film was very good last night and it was called Despicable Me. My teacher was Naomi and she was great. We made a cake with her today after. Dina.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment