Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Orbiting Tuesday

The presentations are very fun becaus it is diferent.In the presentations explein it diferent things about planets. Ana S
 
 
Capturethe flag is a very good game. they are 2 groups:Red and yellow. my group is yellow.is very
funny. alex olano
 
 
My clas is blue,is very beautiful.My teachersare nice. His name is conor.The yesterday are finten. KARMELE
 
All,the planets is diferents and small and big.My favorite planets is Saturn and Eath.Eath is beatiful and small. Angelina E
 
The sun games is very good. It was the planets and the sun.
Helene
 
My friend is very good. Laura, Johan, Peio... is very nice because they are funny.
Camila
 
My bedroom is big and it got twelve beds. In my bedroom is nice.
Ander M
 
 
The capture the flag game is funny, the problem is the running.
Maialen. S
 
I doesnt like this game tired. I no like readin. I doesnt like running.
Peio
 
My room and my friends room is very messy. It is fantastic because I like play with friends.
Alaitz
 
The presentation are dificult an funi. I like the solar sistem.
Gurutz
 
The planet quiz, this game is fantastic but is tired and a little difficult.
Ane Ruiz
 
My new friends are very good friends because are funnys. Some are nice.
Ander B
 
 
The food is good. I like pizza and ice cream, tomoro is I like cola cao and pan butter.
Johan
 
 
The food is good, because is very delicius. Tomorrow I like food pizza and bread with butter and mermeled.
Melissa
 
The planets is very difficult. There is nine planet and the smallest is Pluto and bigger Jupiter.
Javi
 
My class was for Solar system. The teacher are very funny and good.
Jon




 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment