Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ànother day in Orio :D

 
 
Yes, I like halloween because it is scary. My favourite music is gangnam style it´s very funny.
Mikel Etxezarreta
 
In the ''food contest'' I ate strawberry, I get zero points and the winners was my group Walnut and Pine. My favourite music is ''Call me maybe'', and I love dancing.
Amaia Lasa
 
The film was Despicable Me is so and so. in the food contest I ate chocolate and I got two points.
Haizea Irastorza
 
I like Halloween because is funny and scary.BU! I ate lime in the food contest and was very bad contest.We got 19 points.
Uxue Arrese
 

 
 
The film is bad, the film is boring. Halloween is for children.
Igor Piquera
 
I don´t like halloween because I don´t like terror. I like Bruce Spristing music.
Iker Dorronsoro
 
I eat choco krispies and banana and my was 4 points. The film was ok but I watch it a lot of times.
Aimar Santiago
 
I ate orange and I got 2 points for my team. My favourite music is gangnam style but I don´t like dancing very much.
Ander Salamanca
 




 
I like disco because I like dancing with friends. My favourite music is call me maybe. I love the food contest because my group pine is winner. I eat the yoghurt.
Josune Aldanondo 
 
Gru is my favourite villan because is very bad. I like food contest because is delicious.
Omar Raymond
 
I  don´t like film because is boring. I get 6 points in food contest. My favourite music at disco is gangnam style.
Andoni Berbel
 
The film is good because is in English. I like disco and my favourite music is euphoria.
Lucia Jimenez
 
The film "Despicable Me" is ok. In the "food contest" I drank coca cola and I got 2 points.
Naia De Francisco 
 
 
 
 
I ate lemon. I didn´t win any points. My favourite music is Flo Rida. I don´t really like dancing.
Iker Gozalo
 
Is very good the film because is in English. I like very much Halloween because it is the terror night.
Nerea Yurrebaso
 
I don´t like Halloween because it is very bad. I like disco but I love Gangnam Style.
Imanol Bereziartua
 
I love the food contest because the winner is Pine. I love disco, I like dancing with my friends.
Leire Otamendi
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment