Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A wander on Wednesday!!






I have made a lot of new friends here in Morgqa like Itziar, Katalin, Kimetz and others. My teacher is Fintan. I ate chickpeas and meat for the lunch. My group is Walnut and I have three stars. Ander Fernandez.

Today in the morning we went to Zarautz and I saw the sea with my new friends. The food is good here but nothing like my mother´s cooking, I much prefer it. My group is Oak and we have 3 stars. Miren Arano.

I am making lots and lots of new friends here. The food is quite good but I have eaten omelette and chickpeas. This morning we go to Zarautz and see the rat of Getaria Island. It was a lovely view. Naroa Esteban.

Today I went tot eh mountain of Zarautz and I was walking with my friends and teachers. I saw the beautiful view of Getaria as well. The monitora shout everything for us to understand everything. It´s funny to hear. Jon Garcia.

I have a lot of new friends here and the food is unbelievably delicious. Last night I found 6 monitors in the monitor hunt and my gorup Pones has 1 star. My classmates are Irati, Naroa and Eider and more. Iruntze Feijoo.

I have mountains of new friends. I didn´t like the food because it´s a level less than my house. All my friends are in my group Pines and we have a grea time together in class and during games like Naroa, Iruntze...  Irati Garitagoitia

Today we went to the sea near Zarautz and I saw a lot of thigs like the beach and the oild buildings. It was good fun with my friends. The pizza wasn´t great last night and I miss my mammy. I have many many new friends now. Kimetz Artexte.

My teacher today is Fintan and we did the water cycle. It wasn´t easy to learn Last night I played the monitor hunt and I found 6 montiors and two stars. We played very well but we fooled ourselves. Joseba Conde.

Today I went to Zarautz to look at the sea and the beautiful beach. I am amking a plenitful of new friends and we eat great food together. Today was chickpeas, meat follwed by banans. Ander Daaira.


Today in class we studied the water cycle and it goes like this evaporation, condensation then precipitation. My teacher today was Georgie and she is from England. The food is great here. Bilal El Fquihi

I play with my new friends every day and we sleep together in one big bedroom every night. Today´s theme was the water cycle and my group is Oak. We are leading the league of stars with 3 stars. Miguel Angel Toledo.

I find it difficult to sleep here at night with all my friends. Today we all went to the mountain near Zarautz for a walk. My teacher is Fintan and we sang a song about the water cycle in class. Itziar Atutxa.

There are four groups here for the competition: Beech, Pine, Oak and Walnut. Today everybody went to the mountain near Zarautz. I don´t like food because I miss my mammy´s cooking. Elene Astondoa.

In Txurruka we are making new friends and the food is delicious here. The mountain was fantastic near Zarautz and the views of Getaria were spectacular. Joane Ereña.

I have made four very close new friends. Today my teacher is Fintan and we work the water cycle and recycling such as toxic, organic, plastic, wood and paper. Last night I found 5 monitors in the monitor hunt. Jaione Gonzalez.

Today we went to the mountain and it was great. I was very tired after it and my new firends are very nice and considerate. The bedrooms are very nice as well and good for messing. Kattalin Astondoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment