Monday, November 19, 2012

Skulls do Txurruka

 
 
Today at 6pm we did a presentation about the lungs. My group is Beech. The food is very good and the bedroom is very big.
Egoitz Juaristi
 
Today in english class we studied the human body. Here in Orio, the people is perfect. The teacher Naomi is crazy and Fintan too.
Olatz Godoy
 
Today I play football and  in class I studied human body.
My teacher is Fintan. He is very nice.
Jon Garcia
 
Today in class we do exercise of the human body. My teacher is Naomi and my group is Walnut.
The friends are perfect.
Sara Garcia 
 
Today my teacher is Naomi. My group is Walnut. Today I play the game Orio. It was fun.
Markel Liaño
 
 

 
 
Today in class Conor explained the human body. The food is perfect and is delicious.
Paula Benito
 
The presentations we very good. Txurruka is very good. l like playing foot ball.
Alex Lopez
 
Today I song a song about digestive system. The name of my group is Pine and my teacher is Georgie.
 Mikel Kaye
 
I like to play games with my friends here. My favourite group it´s skulls.
Felicia  Caslatoi
 
I like Orio a lot it is fantastic. I like playing with my friends. I like speaking English here. 
Oihane Zuluaga
 
 
 
 
 
My teacher today was Conor he is from Ireland. I like the food here a lot we had ice cream today for dessert.
Yera Aviles
 
I like food here we had meatballs for lunch. My teacher today was Naomi she is from Belfast in Ireland.
Eva Castrillo
 
The bedroom is very good because i am sleeping with m y friends.Today in class we studied the human body.
Uxue Basozabal
 
Today in class we had Conor as our teacher.
My group has 7 boys and 6 girls.
Julen Cid
 
Today playing football I twisted the ankle. My teacher is Conor and is very crazy.
Gorka Iglesias
 
Today in class we had Fintan as our teacher. My bedroom is very big.
Mikel Iturriagagoitia
 


No comments:

Post a Comment