Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Singin´ with the Scapulas

 
On the afternoon we went to the mountain and I pass very well but it was a little bit boring. The monitor were very good and very funny.
Aitor Uriguen
 
Today in class we learnt the water cycle. Is very interesting. The food is very good in txurruka and I have a lot of friends. The bedrooms are fantastic!
Oier Ugalde
 
Today we learnt the water cycle, my teacher was Naomi. The monitors are very fuuny and I like playing games with them.
Maider Gondra
 
I see animals and a castle and I like a lot. We find 2 monitors first:Angie then Georgie.
Aizne Solis
 
 

 
 
Today we learn water  cycle. The teacher was Angie. My group is Angie. We saw a castle in Zarautz. Is very beautiful.
Uzuri Kortabiterte
 
Today in the class I studied the water cycle with Angie. The monitor they are good. 
Ane Gacho
 
Today we went to the mountain, the view was beautiful. The food is very good and I play table tennis.
Iker Otazua
 



 
Today in class we drew a water cycle picture. I like it a lot here playing with my frends.
Arkaitz Muñoz
 
Today in class we sing a song about the water cycle. My group is oak we won a star today in one game.
Ainhoa Perez
 
My favourite game has passing the water over our heads to ecch other.My bedrom is very big.
Ander Martinez
 
 
 
 
The walk to the mountain we saw animals. We did not do a presentation today which was good.
Maria Alejandra
 
My teacher was Georgie and she is very good. The food is very good and I like to play football.
Asier Ondarza
 
The walk to the mountain was very funny. I like Txurruka. The food is very good.
Beñat Azueta
 
 



Txurruka is funny and I really like the food. I like the teachers and I study more.
Aitor Vergel
 
Today we learn the water cycle with Fintan and we went to the mountain, it was very good.
Nerea Areskurrinaga
 
The food is very good and we play football. The monitors are very funny.
Ekaitz Araukua
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment