Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pizza tonight!


 
 
The bedrooms are good, but, they haven´t got a door and the toilet we have to share with the boys.
The games are great because we are having an exciting time here!!
Irene Echevarría
 
We do presentations of subjects like the solar system, volcanos, and more great things. The bedrooms are quite big, there are bunk beds. I like them because they are very comfortable.
Mikel Madariaga 
 
My favourite planet is Earth because this is where the children of Bilbao live.
The teachers speak English very well and my opinion is the teachers are very intelligent.
Nekane Palomero
 
I like to play in the fronton because it´s very fun game.
We don´t sleep much because we always party.
Ander Higon
 
My favourite food is pizza and macaroni.
My favourite free time activity is football because it is very fun.
Aitor Poblacion 
 
My teacher is Naomi is a very nice person and happy.
I like bedrooms because I am with my friends.
Asusena Abad 
 
The games are good,because we have fun.
I like the teachers,they are funny!
Ane Cantabrana
 
My favourite presentation is a volcano, my favourite free time is football and my favourite teacher is Nick.
Jokin Barañano
 
The teachers are good. They are very nice. My favourite teachers here are Angie and Nick.
The food is very good. There are very good foods (pizza, macaroni, chicken) and very bad food (soup and chickpeas).
Joseba Martinez
 
In my free time I play table-tennis with my friends Busta, Pobla, Jokin, Mikel and Ander.
 Solar system is 8 planets, it is very interesting.
Markel Garcia
 
My favourite food is pizza because it is big and I like cheese. In the free time I play with my mini ball, my free time is very interesting.
Iker Gomez
 
My favourite teacher is Angie because she speaks English very well. I have made lots of friends. Irene is very nice and Ane is very happy.
Marta Ibarra
 
I like the presentations. Lots of people see your beautiful work. You can put points in the presentations of the other class. The teachers are very nice. The teachers speak English very well. When the teachers speak, you can understand very very well.
Patrick Servo
 
In my free time I play tennis with my friends Markel, Ander, Jokin and Aitor. The teachers are very good because they are very nice.
Beñat Bustamante
 
Yesterday we ate macaroni, meatballs and yoghurt. Today we eat soup with beans, chicken with potatoes and banana for finish. In my free time I play pelota in the fronton.
Mikel Simon
 
 
 
 
 
   
 


1 comment:

  1. Gracias a todos por vuestros comentarios......

    !asi sabemos de vosotros! un abrazo a todos.......nos vemos el viernes a la tarde..

    ReplyDelete