Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cycles and Walks

 
 
The monitor hunt was fantastic and I find one teacher. I made new friends and in the bedroom we play at night. The food is good.
Asier Jaio
 
Today we learnt about the water cycle, is very interesting. We go to the mountain (to Zarautz) it was beautiful.
Asier Agirre
 
The film was about aliens and is called Planet 51. I like the Iurreta people the food is very good  and i like my bedroom friends and the bedrooms.
Galder Ocerin
 
Monitor hunt is very difficult, but the monitor are very well hidden. I have lot of friends, the food is very good and in the bedroom we pass very funny.
Rafa Flores
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today we speak abaut the water cycle is very easy. I sleep very good and the bedroom beautiful.
Aritz Arratibel
 
The monitor are very good all about Fintan. Food is delicious. the cake, soup, fish, rice, bread with marmelade...
Jon Alvarez
 
Water cycle is 3 parts: Evaporation,condensation and presipitation. The monitor hunt is very good game.
Unai Garitagoitia
 
We went on a trip to Zarautz. The Zarautz sea is very beautiful.
Jonathan Bilbao
 


 
 
 
Today in class we studied the water cycle and it is very easy.
In the afternoon we went on a trip to Zarautz.
I have met many friends and they from Iurretako.
Asier Goienetxea
 
Today we stady the water cycle,and we went to the mountain too.We played monitor hunt.We are staying here in txurruka.
Maria Oñaederra
 
Today we went on a walk to Zarautz. We have lots of fun at night in our bedroons.
Maialen Telletxea 
 
Today we learned the song of the water cycle. I play basketball with my friends.
Janire Ariznabarreta
 
We went walking to Zarautz. Last night we play teacher hunting.
Gorka Ibarguengoitia
 
I enjoy playing football and speaking English. The food is really nice here.
Julene Inunziaga
 


No comments:

Post a Comment