Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Seeing Stars!

 
Today, I lernt about the Solar System.
The teachers are very good, they are funny.
I am Pine group but we haven't won at the moment any stars.
I love Txurruka!
Lierni Gregorio.
 
The teachers are very good and funny.
You can do different sports.
The clases are very interesting.
We do presentations and we got stars.
Esther Oar-Arteta.
 
Yesterday in the bedroom we  had a pillow fight.
I love the food of the lunch.
Olatz Aranaz.
 
 
We learned more different things about solar system.
I have a new friend called Yerai from Bilbao.
Mikele Asteinza.
 
I like the food of Orio, it was meat and fish.
My planet was Venus in the game.
Nerea Uriona.
 
Today I did get two stars.
I have a lot of new friends from Bilbao.
Ainara Dominguez
 
 
there were2 games, the 1st game was found the solar sistems planets
the 2nd game was go arround the group jopping
with your friend.
our bedrooms are big but they are so much beds
the football camp is very bad
Markel De Luis
 
Today's stady a Solar System.
In clases you study a lot
Anais Alvarez    
 
 
mi teacher was Conor .  He's good . I made a volcano in class .  I like playing table tennis
aketza uurbaneja
 
today y earned horoscopes.My teacher was Georgie. She is a fanny.She's good.I like play football with my friends
Patrick Salgado
 
Today my teacher was Nick and he is good 
In the presentation I was planet earth
i like play table tennis
Aitor Bellido
 
 
 
Today we study the solar system and we play two games about the planets . The games are very funy.
I have a new friend Yerai is bery funy.
Unai Lobato
 
In may presentation I have 8 poins.
Live in Orio is fantastic, the food is good, the bedrooms are good.
Raul Lopez
 
Today I did a volcano. My teacher was Knnor. The food is very good.
Rosa Altagracia
 
 
Today the presentations they are very good. I was Neil Armstrong.
In Orio the bedrooms I sleep very well.
Gorka Rodriquez
 
Today I did the solar system. I had  new teacher called Nick. In the presentation I was planet Jupiter.
Laura Trivino
 
My teacher today was Angie. I the presentation I asked the questions. The food is very good.
Uxue Garzon
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment