Monday, November 12, 2012

Ronaldo´s at Orio!

 
My friend Unai play with me in Txurruka.
I have a new friends from Bilbao.
ARATZ GARAI
 
Today I do a presentation about the human body.
I play: Volleyball, football... with my friends.
ITSASO IRUSTA
 
My friend Aitor and i play football in txurruka.
I sleep with my friendsin Txurruka.
Unai Fulgencio
 
 
 
 

My friends Aitor play football in Txurruka and volleyball
The presentations were very interesting
ARITZ GALDONA
 
I liked learning about the human body.
We sing a song about the human body in the presentation.
KATTALIN URRENGOETXEA
 
My friends Aratz play football in Txurruka.
Ilike Txurrukas food.
AITOR ASTURIAS AJURIA
 
I have new friend  her name is Yumia.
I likethe food here alot we nud pasta and meat today.
MARIA ANTXIA
 
I liked the human body.
We did a presentation about exercises.
YUMIA HIGA
 
 
 



In the presentation well do exercise, sing a song . . .
Ihave a lot of friends. The food is delicious and the bedrooms are very cool.
ANDREI
Today I play volleybal with Nagore and Itsaso.
I like my grup and the activites we do.

AMAIA ALBERDI
MY GROUP TODAY IS BEACH FINTAN IS MY TEACHER WE DID MY LUNGS FOR OUR PRESENTARIAN IT WAS GUOD
CRISTOFER


MY CLASS HE DO A PRESENTATION ABOUT SPORTS I HAVE A MET NEW FRIENDS IN ORIO.
ARITZ SANTANA
 
My grupnis walnut we came secund in presestation.
I likethe bedrums a lot
SARAY GABARRI
 
The beedrooms are big and beautiful
The presentation is very funns
NATALIA LATORRE
 
 


 
My group is Pine we learnt about the skeleton.
Txurruka is a lovely place and and food is very tasty.
Nahuel
 
In class today we studied the human body.
My techer today was nick we did a presentation abaut exeruies.
Lucia Ojanguren
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment