Thursday, November 8, 2012

Amy Dinehouse

 
 
Today´s class was about food tasting and food pyramid, I ate a cake in the tasting competition. The food treasure  hunt was with Angie,Nick,Conor and Georgie and we did the human pyramid,oil massage and the sweet in the flour.
Christian Dukakins
 
I like doing the pyramid with Nick. I don´t like the film because I´ve seen before.
Paula Martinez
 
I like the human pyramid and sweets in the flour. The favourite sing in disco is "GANGNAM STYLE"
Eñaut Armentia
 
I learn about fruit and vegetable,I like and my favourite fruit is banana. My favourite song is C-Purpurina of Alberto Gambino.
Patxi Nogales
 

 
 
In a tasting game ate bread. My favourite song is international love.
Aner Zuzaeta.
 
Today in class we learn the food pyramid and in the game of food tasting I ate lime and yoghurt. In the game of food treasure hunt we do the human pyramid with Nick, oil massages with Angie and take sweets in the flour with Georgie.
Endika Garcia
 
I like the human pyramide. My favourite song is "GANGNAM STYLE".
Aitor Zabala
 
My favourite song is MACARENA the film "Despicable me" I liked very much.
Mara Garcia 
 

 
 
I like the human piramid and oil massages.The dancing favorite is "undergaster"and my song favorite is "goal".
Irene Intxausti
 
Today in class the food tasting. My favourite dance is Macarena and my favourite song is Purporina.
Alazne Elguezua
 
I like the sweets in the flour and oil massages. The film was very boring.
Aroa Montero
 
I like the film "Despicable Me" because it is beautiful. In the food tasting game I ate mandarin.
Aitor Lafuente
 

 
 
Today in the food tasting I ate sugar. In the food treasure hunt we did the human pyramid with Nick.
June Etxeandia
 
We learnt about the food pyramid and in one game I ate ketchup. Today at 9 o´clock we are going to do a disco and my favourite song is "Call my baby".
Uxue Veiga
 
Today in the food competition I ate a lemon and it was delicious. I like Macarena because it is very beautiful.
Iker Garitagoitia
 
The food treasure hunt I like the human pyramid because it was brilliant. My favourite song is "Gangnam Style".
Jon Erik
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment