Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thrilling Thursday!








We played a food tasting game . We had to guess the food and we ate and it was delicious. I ate the chocolate. The film was very fantastic. I enjoyed the food pyramid. Amaia Agirre.

My class is very good and I have made a lot of friends. I´m the "unofficial" leader of my group. We have done games about healthy food and it was very interesting. Nagore Bermeosolo.

Today in class we studided the food pyramid, we do games about the hiuman body, food and drinks and animals. I liked the film very much because it was in English. Maialen Altuna.


Today we studied the healthy food and we played a guessing the food game in the Fronton. Txurruka is very funny and my new friends are very nice. The bedrooms are very comfortable. Aritz Torralbo.

We played a food tasting game in Txurruka. We saw a very funny film last night in the dining room and it was calle´d ´Despicable Me´. The rooms are comfortable and I like it with my new friends. Iñigo Rozadilla.

I am very happy, the teachers are nice and funny. The bedrooms are very good but there are filthy little insects in the toilets. The food is delicious and my new friends make me happy. Oier Cerezal.









The games are very good here which has made me very happy. I have studied a lot of English here and I speak a lot of it with my new friends. Jon Madariaga.

I learned the food pyramid. Last night we watched a movie called ´Despeciabl´Me´. Today we played a food tasting game and we had to guess the food which entered my mouth. I´m learning about many aspects of life in Orio. Imanol Ugalde.

I liked the film  ´Despicable Me´ a lot. I am enjoying playing with my friends here in Orio. We had a pilllow fight last night in the bedrooms and I won the battle but tonight is the war! Yerai Sisniega.









The class is very interesting and the teachers are very good. I really enjoyed watching the movie last night. I´m finding my time here as a beneficial excercise in my quest to attain more practical English. Antonio Perez.


Today in class we studied the food pyramid. We also played a game in which we tasted and had to guess the food. The food was very delicious. The film was okay. Arantza Gutierrez.

I like the bedrooms here in Txurruka. I´m sleeping with my firends and we go to bed "early". In Orio we make lots of circles . I like my new friends from Bilbo. Josu Sandonis.









My English class is very good. The teachers change every day in classes and my head is a mess with it. The best team s that win the games get a star. The teachers are very nice and we play good football. Iker Leon.

I like my class the teachers speak very well. They help when you do sentences. The food is better here than my school. I didn´t see the film well but I have more friends now. Ezequiel Ozuna.










No comments:

Post a Comment