Thursday, November 22, 2012

Flower Power

 
 
 
 
Nick and Angie are very good teachers and people. I love Orio's hostel. I learnt a lot of English.
Peru Yarza Iriondo
 
We study a lot of English: Human body, space, water cycle and recycling, Healthy food. The food and the teachers are fantastic!!!
Martzel Ugena Uriarte
 
Naomi is crazy Georgie, Fintan, Nick, Angie, Aida, Cornor are the teachers. I love English hostel in Orio it is very good and I have a lot of friends. the best friends are Kimetz and Edorta. We learn, human body, water cycle, recycle space and healthy food.
Danel Bouzo Aguirregomezkorta
 
My teacher is Angie, she is very nice. Now I have 2 friends Edorta and  kimetz.
IbonVega Iriondo
 
I like a lot¨Txurruka¨, the teachers are very funny and we do a lot of games we go every day to class and later we do a presentacion. All the teachers are crazy but the mast crazy is Naomi.
Jone Arrieta Piñeiro
 
Naomi is crazy because is wonderful. Nick is the best teacher becouse is dj and good teacher.
Xabier Becares Caballero
 
My favourite teacher is Angie and my favourite class is water cycle because is very funny. In the disco I will dance Gangnan style. In Orio I have good friends Uxue, Jaione, Sara
Camila Abrego
 
In Orio we meet so many amazing friends. All teachers are crazy in orio!! In class I learn the very best things, human body, space, water cycle and healthy food. Yesterday we are going to Zarautz and we have the best time.
Naroa Olalla
 
In Orio all teachers are crazy especially Naomi. My favourite day was thursday because in this day at night we go to disco. In class we study the human body, the space, water cycle and healthy food. In Orio we meet amazing people and crazy amazing friends.
Naia Boige
 
Naomi is very very very crazy because is shouting all the time. Now I have two new friends Kimetx and Edorta. In the hostel of Orio I have learned a lot. My favourite theme was space because we learn the planets.
Ander Araiztegi Grana
 
The teachers are very crazy, the most crazy are Naomi and Conor. We learn lots of things, the human body, space, healthy food and water cycle. Yesterday we went for a walk to Zarautz and we saw the beach. Now I have friends from Areatza. Txurruka is fantastic.
Miren Recio
 
The teachers they are crazy and very funny. The best is connor because is shouting and is crazy. Now I have new friends of Areatza. They are a fantastic school. In the free time we can play table tennis. It´s fantastic.
Pablo Garrido
 
Nick is the best because is very great and good teacher. I like the healthy food class because this is very fun project. The disco is the best time because I dance the macarena dance. My new friends are the best.
Ian Sioli
 
  Nick, Naomi, Georgie, Conor, Fintan, Aida and Angie have been incredible teachers. I have learnt so much English and met a lot of new people. We all have a good time in the hostel. I´m very happy with my experience, I have had an amazing time.
Aitor Ojea
 
All the teachers are very very crazy but Naomi is the queen of "crazyland". The food is not very good but we eat it all. Today we do a cake.
Olatz Yarza
 
My favourite teacher is Angie, my favourite class is space and my favourite song is macarena.
Uxue Corrales
 
Fintan is very funny and is very crazy. Gangnam style is very good. We make cake, is amazing.
Iker Aginaga


No comments:

Post a Comment