Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Smell those socks!

 
The music box is very good and fun
Today with Angie she is fun. like the solar system.
The presentation is god  becase very fun.
Iker Mancebo
 
I like the music box bicos was very funny,
one person shi has got tu du the gorila.
I like me bedroom.
I love the food of Orio.
The teachers of hear the are very nice.
Libe Garitagoitia

it´s fantastic, we learn Solar Sistem and human body.
My experience in Orio is very Fan but food horrible.
Jone Malbadi
 
de music box is good because is fun.
The food the Orio not very good
The teachers has very nicen and the bedrun is veri good.
Luken Grritxategi

 
The music box is fantastic beacose is funny
The clas is goood beacode is interesting
The presenteision is good beacose win my team.
martin solozabal
 
the music is very funny
Angie is very funny and nice
bedrom is fantastic and food are good
Lander Izagirre
 
Today class activity has a solar system and my teacher is Naomi and is very good teacher.
I dont like the music box.
I didnt like presentation of today
Edorta Ormazabal

Music box fantastic
I like the bedons and the food is terribal. I dont like the presentation.
Antton izagirre
 
Today presentation are very good. Fantastic teacher and delicious food. The music box is very funny.
Aicha Martinez
 
Today´s presentation fantastic, Orio expetience is fun because Ingles
Today´s class and activities is fun.
Ane Lopez
 

Today we did a presentation of the moon.
My Orio experience it is fantastic. The music bos is funny
Zaloa Perez
 
In clase we do a volcan and a sing digestion song. I do the solar systerm and in the presentation i do a volcan. The bedrooms is fantastic.
Eider Galdos
 
In the class I learned the human body and the solar sistem. In the presentation I do the sisten solar.
Amaia Izagirre
 
Orio is fantastic. Today in presentation is fun. Today in class is funny.
Irati Navarro
 
Today Nick is my teacher and the presentation is on space. Today´s activities are good. Your Orio experience is very good.
Andrea Luque
 
Today conor is my teacher and the presentation is excellent. Today´s presentation is fun. 
Irati Acena

The food is nasty. The bedrooms is big. The teachers is very nice.
Irene Yurrebaso

No comments:

Post a Comment