Monday, November 26, 2012

Mandible Monday!




I like the presentations .are veri funny.The winners are Pines.I so nervous.
I like the food and the bedrooms are extellent. Gerizeti.

I like the food here alot. My teacher today was Naomi . I wasn't nervios diving my presentation.
Yes, my new friends is Eider, Sergio, Unai and Anne. Ane F.

Today my teacher was Naomi and I learn about the human body. These are the organs: small intestine, heart, skin, stomach, large intestine and the samll as well. The bedrooms and the food are fanstic. Unai Aperribai.

I like the presentations today because the speaking was very well. Pines are the winners. The bedrooms are big  and I´m currently sleeping with my friends. We will have lots of fun. Peio Moreno.

The food in Txurruka is good today. I ate macaroni, meatballs and an ice cream cone. My teqacher today was Naomi and SHE WAS VERY GOOD! Nerea Alvarez.

The weather here is awful and it is raining continuously. Yes I like the bedrooms because they are good. The food is very good and I have four new friends. Borja Montaño.

The bedroms are very nice and today´s food has been good but I haven´t made many new friends yet because I just don´t have time. Today the presentations are very good and they were all excellent but the pines won the star. Beñat Gonzalez.

The weather today is very clousy and very very rainy. Yes I like the bedrooms a lot because I´m sleeping with my friends. The food and making new firends is always great as well. Olatz Gomila.

I liked the presentations today because they were very funny and my friends did very well. My teacher was Georgie and we learned about the organs in class. I learned the heart, brain, small intestine, stomach, kidneys for example. Sergio Alameda.


Today the weather has been bad. It has been cold and quite rainy. I like the bedrooms and the food has been good. I ate pasta, meatballs and ice cream. Until now I haven´t met many new friends but I will. Sergio Helguera.

I have made two new friends. The bedrooms are great fun and the food is quite tasty as well. My teacher was Fintan I have studied 5 bones: femur, scapula, humerus, knee cap and skull. Eider Elejalde.

I loved the presentations becausee they are really interesting and funny. In the classroom my teacher was Fintan and we studied the organs. The bedrooms are really comfortable here in txurruka. June Unibaso.

Today I learned about the human skeleton in the classroom. Here the weather has been bad because it has been raining cats and dogs! Lara Diaz.

I really liked the presentation and in the class, I´m very nervous of the new teachers. My teacher was Angie and the 5 organs I studied were the stomach, the large intestine and the small, the brain and the lungs. The teachers are very kind and helpful. Iratxe Castellano.

We did the human body in class and during the presentations this afternoon. They were very good and Pines triumphed against all the odds. I really the bedroom s as they´re very big! Jon.

The bedrooms are very big but the beds themselves are much much smaller because of size. I love to play ping pong with my friends between my English lessons. Iratxe.


The weather is not very good today. IT IS COLD AND RAINING. I am content with the food here. It is very good and I like making new friends. Alba Canive.

No comments:

Post a Comment