Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lander´s Learnings


Today the Walnuts, we win the presentation with a volcano. We stady the solar system, the planets, the space, the sun, the volcanoes...
Alex Lamikiz

I like the presentation because you study one think and you demostred that.Txurruka is beautiful school I love English
Lander Unzalu

The musik box were exciting because you pased the box bery cuicli.I making more friend, for exampol Mikel Jaio
Jon Oribe


I like my presentation I dont like the other presentations.  I dont like play txurruka
Mikel jaio

Today myteacher was Angie. She is veury good.
MIKEL GARCIA

Today is tuesday.I am hading a very good time.
ARLATZ I



On the musicbox I was very nervus.Ipased the box quicli.Life on Txuruka is very exciting.
Garazi Urzaa

We learn about the solar system they are 8 planets. I am enjoying the games.
Leire Erezuma

I liked the music box. We study the solar system. I learned that saturn is very beautiful just like me.
Oiban Uribanni


There are eight planets in the solar system. Naomi taught me that Pluto is not a planet. I am having a good time. Music box was hilarious.
Vanesa Domingo

The music box is very funny. Ha Ha Ha. My teacher was nick and I am having a good time vwith new friends.
Irati Areitio

I do a presentation of the solar system and it was fine. I was very nervous. I do it about the sun. In the music box I pass the box very quickly.
Garazi Urzaa


The presentations are very beautiful. The music box it was very funny. We study the planets and the horoscope. I am cancer.
Asier Garatxena

I liked the music box because everybody was excited and having fun. Naomi was my teacher today she is good. Mercury is the smallest planet.
Orhane Elguezua

I like the volcano and beech´s presentation. Walnuts were the winners today. Sometimes I am nervous in presentation. I am having a good time with my friends and making new friends.
Ane Derteano

I learned that English language is the oldest and is of greatest significance throughout the world. Through the help of my wonderful and inspiring teachers here in Txurruka I have fallen in love with English. I will endeavour to continue to use English everyday and encourage all of you to do the same. Peace out
Lander Villar



No comments:

Post a Comment