Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome to Txurruka!

 
 
 
Today in class we play at Bing Bang to stady the names of new friends.
In the afternoon my group (the pines) prepare one song about the digestive system.      MARIO
 
Today in studied the human body and the skeleton.
My name is Ivan and teacher is Fintan.
IVAN
 
We studied the bones and organs.
My new friends are from Gernika.  TXABER
 
My group is walnuts and we did a presentation about muscles.I play football with my friends here.
ASIER
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My teacher today was Angie she is from wales.
I like the food here alot we had ice cream for dessert.
ANDONI
 
The body has 206 bones the skin is the biggest organ.
The food is delicious.
DAVID
 
My group is pine today we study the human body.
My bedroom is big and iam with all my friends.
NAROA
 
Today in class we made a skeleton.My group is oak our presentation was acting in class.
I like playing in Txurruka.
ANE
 
Today in class we did the human body.My teacher was Fintan he is from Ireland.
MARINA
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Today we sing a song in class about the digestive system.
Conor was my teacher today.I like speaking english.
MERYEM
 
Today we sing a song in the fronton about the body.Today for lunch we had meatballs and salad and ice cream.
ANE
 
I like making new friends i play board games with them.My group is the pines we sing a song today.
IRATI
 
Today in class we made a skeleton we did a presentation in the fronton.
I like playing in txurruka with my friends.
ANGELA
 
 

 

 
My group is beech we did a presentaion about the lungs.I meet new friends we play table tennis.
I like it alot here.
ERIKA
 
Today we painted the digestive system in class.I play basketball with my friends.It is very nice here.
ITZIAR

No comments:

Post a Comment